Ayesha Depala launches her eponymous label at her New Store at Nakheel Mall Palm Jumeirah, UAE. In addition, her brand houses ready-to-wear, couture, and bridal lines for the fashion-forward woman.
Ayesha Depala has also retailed out of various multi-brand stores across the globe.
- Saks Fifth Avenue Dubai
- Harvey Nichols Dubai
- Bloomingdales Kuwait.
- Ounass UAE
Her garments have been worn by some of the most glamorous women in the world, including Aishwarya Rai, Deepika Padukone, Kajol, Madhuri Dixit, Kareena Kapoor, Elissa, Kendall Jenner, Yasmin Le Bon, Neve Campbell, Shilpa Shetty, Malaika Arora-Khan and Sonam Kapoor.
Her designs and creativity have been celebrated by Vogue India, Grazia Middle East, Tatler and Harper’s Bazaar Arabia as one of the leading designers to emerge from the Middle East and India. Furthermore, she has collaborated with both Lacoste and Kiehl's to design her own custom products and labels and has served as a brand ambassador for Montblanc Jewelry and Crème de la Mer. Moreover, she has also worked extensively with Bollywood and was also appointed as [lead designer] for the movie “Aisha” featuring Sonam Kapoor.
Throughout her career, Ayesha has been the recipient of many fashion awards (including Best Regional Designer (Grazia Style Awards), Best Asian Designer and Best Asian Boutique (Masala Awards) and accolades from prestigious magazines (including being named as one of the 100 Most Stylish Asians in the Gulf (Femina Magazine) and Best Dressed (Harper's Bazaar UAE) she has also participated in India Fashion Week, India Couture Week, Chivas Fashion Week and at Who’s Next Paris in Dubai.
Ayesha was named one of the 60 Most Influential Indians in the UAE. Moreover, she has also been appointed to be featured in the 2016 edition of Indian Super 100, which is a tribute to business leaders, professionals and corporates in the Middle East and Africa. She has firmly placed herself on the Middle Eastern, Western and Indian Fashion landscape.
Awards and accolades:
- Grazia Middle East awarded: Runner up in Best Middle Eastern Designer Category.
- Grazia Middle East awarded: The Best Designer in the Middle East.
- VOGUE India: Vogue’s guide to the best expatriates of the UAE.
- Masala Awards: The Best Designer in Middle East.
- Masala Magazine: awarded One of the 100 Most Stylish Asians in the Middle East.
- Femina Magazine: selected as India’s Most Beautiful Woman in their annual India’s Most Beautiful Edition.
- Harper’s Bazaar Middle East: Awarded the Most Stylish Woman in Middle East.
- Gulf Business: Awarded One of the 100 Most Influential Asians in the GCC.
- Arabian Business: Awarded 100 Most Powerful Asians in the Gulf.
- Kiehl’s appointed by Kiehl’s to custom design a label for their iconic Crème De Corps lotion.
- Crème De La Mer appointed as a La Mer’s Regional Ambassador.
- Montblanc: Appointed as The Montblanc’s ambassador in the UAE.
- Masala Magazine: Appointed as a judge for The Masala Annual Award Panel.